Tuesday, September 6, 2011

First Day of "School"...

Today we officially started our new schedule for the fall! I'm now working on Tuesdays and Thursdays and a little from home when needed on Wednesdays and Fridays (since returning from maternity leave in January, I've been working 3 days a week in the office on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays). While I'm at work on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Lucy will be at my mother-in-law's preschool in the baby class from 9am-2pm. We hired an awesome nanny who will pick Lucy up from school at 2pm and bring her to our house for her afternoon nap and stay with her until Josh or I get home at 5pm. It really is a great set-up! Change is definitely a good thing, but it can be hard. I was a little anxious this morning, but Lucy did GREAT when I dropped her off! She didn't shed one tear when I left...and neither did I! She napped and ate well at school and she did wonderful with Kaylyn this afternoon. I know it will take a couple of weeks for us all to adjust to our new routine, but I think it's going to work out really well. And I'm so excited that I get one more day at home with Lucy!

A+ student right here! :)
I didn't have my flash on when we got to school, so none of the pictures I took of Lucy and her teachers turned out...bummer!

No comments: