Sunday, April 14, 2013

What's for dinner?

Lucy has started asking me "what's for dinner, mommy?" It cracks me up every time...love that girl!  I picked our 7 meals for this week in less than 10 minutes...a new record for me!  Most are new recipes too, so I'll let you know how they turn out.

with veggie side
*New recipe

with black beans and fruit salad
*New recipe

*New recipe - I'm going to leave out the mushrooms (we're not big fans) and add diced chicken.  I've made the crispy edamame before - it's delicious - and great for an afternoon snack too!

with salad
*I'm going to double the recipe this time.  Josh actually requested this again!

with rice and fruit salad
*New recipe

with tortilla chips
*New recipe

Eat Out!


Also, the 2 new recipes I tried last week were amazing!  

I was skeptical about this one, but it turned out great...really delicious and SUPER easy!

I would recommend using a bit more meat, as they were a little runny...I used a slotted spoon when serving. Ground turkey would work well too.

No comments: